Holy fonts

/
0 Holy Milk
Do not remove random fonts on your system!
Just sharing about my trouble this evening, I remove the some fonts I didn't or never use from my notebook.
Suddenly all adobe applications start to crashing,

thiz is srs bussinez

When you try to start Adobe Illustrator CS2 or CS3, the application returns this error: "Missing required plugins: BRS Pencil Tool. ExpandS. Pathfinder Suite."

Later on I find out that we shouldn't uninstall the font segoeUI.ttf (Vista & 7)  Tahoma.ttf (XP)
because, some problem might be occur due to the missing plug ins/default system font for Adobe apps.

If you get same problem, just install those fonts to your system. And try to start the applications. It's work :D
whatever happens, never try to uninstall the holy fonts.

 If you had deleted them accidentally, download them in these following links:
Segoe.ttf on me*iafire
Tahoma.ttf on me*iafire

yay, teh purroblemz iz sulved!


Moooooore like this

No comments:

All posted works are not for public use. Powered by Blogger.